Thursday, March 29, 2012

beach/pool towels

Hi Guys . Traveling to Ascos Coral Beach Hotel on Friday of this week .Rather trivial subject but does anyone know if they provide towels for use around the pool?.It just saves a few Kgs if they do .I emailed the hotel no answer obviously not thought important enough to reply.I am now turning to the experts for my answer .Looking forward to your responses.





Cheers





Mike.




|||



Now don%26#39;t take this as gospel but a friend of mine stayed there three years ago and said that they did provide them then. If you get out there and there aren%26#39;t any you can pick up a couple of cheap towels in the local shops and then ditch them at the end of your stay.....also helps to reduce the weight in your suitcase but means you have nothing to protect your bottles of vino with!!!!





Enjoy your hols.




|||



Hi There. Thanks for the info I think your friend is right .I was trawling some of the reviews when I came across a professional complainer he said they did provide towels for the pool area but he was moaning that he had to pay a RETURNABLE deposit of 30 euros .We have always been charged deposits at other hotels through out Europe so I really wonder what they would do if they couldn%26#39;t complain or moan.I think I may have cracked it, his 30 euros were only worth 29.80 euros at the end of his two week stay so it has cost him ,Sad person.





We are out there on Saturday morning can%26#39;t wait .Again thanks for your help.





Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment