Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hen Night in Paphos

Hello,



My sister is getting married at the Coral Bay Beach hotel in Paphos in August. During our stay in Paphos we are staying at the St George%26#39;s Hotel. I want to organise a hen night for her while we are there, somewhere with entertainment a good mezo but really traditional to keep in with the theme of the wedding etc. I went to Paphos last year and went to a brilliant restaurant with a glass balancing glasses and dancers and we all got up and danced after and it had an excellent atmosphere. But can%26#39;t remember what it%26#39;s called. I have surfed the net and it looks like it could be Demokritos which everybody highly recommends for this type of night. All I can remember is that it had an area for kids with a big swing and slide. Do you think it%26#39;s Demokritos??????



Any other suggestions for places that might be good for a hen night. Want a cute little taverna with entertainement but most of all we can all get up for a bottle after our Meze.



Thanks for any help you can give in advance.



Melanie xx




|||



Hi,





Try this website www.paphos-eating.com



its a good place to start as it has reviews and contact details of restaurants.




|||



Hi Melanie,





I%26#39;m afraid I can%26#39;t answer your question, but my sister is also getting married at the coral bay beach hotel in 2010 and I have to arrange her hen night in Paphos. I was hoping that maybe after you come back you could let me know how you got on and give me some recommendations, we%26#39;d also like to do the traditional Meze dinner and then party afterwards, I%26#39;d really love if you could let me know anything you can, so I can try and arrange things for her before we go.





Karina




|||



Hi Melanie





Yes right first time it IS Demokritos





D%26amp;P




|||



Hi,





Demokritos is the right place and name for the taverna that does music and glass balancing acts. This is probably the best place for you girls to eat at and have fun because you are all on the Bar Street. You can hit the bars and the clubs after you%26#39;ve finished with Demokritos.

No comments:

Post a Comment