Thursday, March 29, 2012

Theo Sunset Bay Holiday Village Hotel

Hi,



I have been trying to find a map of Paphos hotels so that I can determine the distance between the Theo Sunset Bay Holiday Village Hotel and the Paphos Amathus Hotel.



I%26#39;ve not visited Paphos before and we are attending a Wedding at the Amathus and wondered if the Sunset Bay is a little too far out.





Can anyone offer any advice or point me in the direction of a paphos hotel map that shows these two hotels?!





Thanks in advance




|||



Hi





I would estimate that the Amathus is approx 8km away from the Theo Sunset Village.





The Amathus is in Kato Paphos and the Theo Sunset village is in Kissonerga ( a suburb of paphos on the way to Coral Bay). It would take 10-15 mins in the car, definitely too far to walk.





Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment