Tuesday, March 27, 2012

tasiana apts limassol

I have booked Tasiana apts in July, since which time I have read so many awful reviews I am now starting to panic! do I need to book elsewhere. anyone have any opinions, up to date info on state of apts? very grateful for news.






|||



Did you book it because it was the right price for you. If so you should expect basic and now the apartments are getting old but many people still return year after year. Not knowing how much you paid makes it difficult but they still pass the test for the tourist companies just don%26#39;t expect 4* apartments. The position is good not far from the beach and plenty of nightlife and restaurants around.




|||



Thanks for that, I booked it because it looked nice on the pictures, plus seemed to be well situated. I don%26#39;t have such a problem with basic, it was the many reviews/comments about how dirty and in disrepair they were and being unable to do much about it. I would gladly pay more for somewhere, so long as it was clean and good facilities. I looked at my paperwork and have paid £360 for the week for apartment for 4. I just want to have a good holiday with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment