Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thomson Flight

Hi Folks,





Need some help, We are booked to come to Cyprus from Manchester on 4th July flight is TOM2650.





I phoned Thomson to upgrade seats to extra leg room as hubby has long legs but they can only upgrade one of us as my daughter is only 13 and therefore not able to site in extra leg room seats.





From what I%26#39;ve checked the plane is a boeing 757 but I%26#39;ve not been able to find a seating plan for a Thomson plane - does anyone know how they are laid out? Is it two, three , two in rows?





Any help would be gratefully received.






|||



757 seats are 3/3



Thomson don%26#39;t have a page on www.seatguru.com, but check Thomas Cook as there are 3 configurations there.




|||



Thanks for that - I%26#39;ll have a look at Thomas Cook.





Much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment