Tuesday, March 27, 2012

need chocolate fountain to hire for my wedding in june

would any one know of a company I could hire a chocolate fountain for my wedding in june at the capo bay hotel. the hotel said they can not provide this ,so just wondered if anyone out there provides this service??/




|||



Hi,





I know that someone does a chocolate fountain but my memory isn%26#39;t being kind to me. I suggest you going to www.angloinfo.com.cy and type in Chocolate fountain in the search field. There is a forum which is all about weddings, wedding planners and wedding services. Check that out.





If that fails, i suggest you try to speak to wedding planners. They should be able to help you out.





Leah :)




|||



Found it!!





Try this





cyprus.angloinfo.com.cy/afdetail.asp?Rec=5909




|||



thank you have emailed them and just waiting for there reply

No comments:

Post a Comment