Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wedding at Elias Beach - Limassol

Hi everyone,





I want to get married at the Elias beach in Limassol and was just wondering if anyone had already been married there? I just have a few question and wondered if anyone would be able to answer please??





1 -What is the venue like?



2 - Is the food ok and would it be ok for children?



3- Do you get a choice of things like flowers and cake?



4 - what are the legal requirements for getting married in cyprus?



If anyone has any photos i would be very grateful.



Im thinking of booking the wedding through first choice holidays but so far they havnt been very helpful in answering some of the questions.





many thanks



Michelle x




|||



Hi Michelle,





I have stayed at the Elias Beach Hotel many years ago but I have not personally attended any wedding there.





However, I strongly urge you to consider using a private wedding planner. I have a few friends who got married through either First Choice or Thomas Cook and spoke of their frustration of their lack of communication and interaction. One of my friends used a private wedding planner and she had a smooth communication flow with her.





If you want, I can send you a private message of the wedding planner my friend used.





For your information, Elias Beach Hotel is by the beach and has its own country club. You an go horse riding or archery and a few other things there. As far as I can remember, the hotel was child and family friendly.





As for legal requirements, I suggest that you look at this page which explains all of this.



vasiliasweddings.co.uk/weddings_in_cyprus/…





I hope that I managed to help you out a bit!



Leah :)




|||



Hello Michelle





I live in Cyprus and I know the hotel from outside and looks wonderful. The area is also very good and you can find some reviews of vacations and traveler photos on this site:





tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g190382-d315184…





If you want some more information you can email the hotel here:





Email: info@eliasbeach.com



Website: www.eliasbeach.com




|||



Hi all





Thank you for your reply%26#39;s i have decided not to use first choice as there seems to be many complaints about them.





Leah i would be very grateful if i could have the details of the wedding planner you mentioned please its getting very frustrating now trying to find the best person to organise my wedding..





many thanks



Michelle xx




|||



Hi Michelle





I have sent you a message withdetails of a good planner in Limassol, she has been in the planning business for many years %26amp; she also has a favors shop. You are far better to go with someone from that particular area as she will have better knowledge of the hotel management %26amp; suoppliers





Kev




|||



Hi





I was looking at getting married there in May 2010, has anyone got any information on it or should i look somewhere else for my wedding??





Annette




|||



Contact even if it is for advice or recommendation





Evelyn Demetriou Cyprus 4 Weddings P.O. Box 58415



3734 Limassol Cyprus



Tel: (+357) 25 814518



Fax: (+357) 25 814519



Mob:(+357) 99 692 463



Email: evelyn@cyprus4weddings.com



OR: evelyndemetriou@cytanet.com.cy





This women is worth her weight in gold what she does not know of Limassol is not worth knowing about, she has been a planner for years know, the area very well what can I say





Kev




|||



Thanks Kev.





can you reccomend a venue, was looking at apollonia beach and elisa beach, but have read bad reports on apollonia, please help!!!





Or any other hotel in limassol.





annette




|||



Hi Michelle





Hows your wedding plans going???





Me and my partner have decided to wed in cyprus next year but i have no idea where to start, the hotel i chose has got bad reviews so im already at the end of my tether!!!! and i avent even started yet.





Id be grateful if you would help me with any top tips!!!





Cheers





Annette




|||



Hi Annette





Give a Evelyn a call she will know just about every hotel in Limassol, I live in Paphos and if someone asks me about a particular hotel in Paphos I will know how good and how bad they are as I have been to all of them, the same applies to Evelyn





Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment