Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wedding at Nissi Beach

Hi every1!





I%26#39;m getting married at Nissi Beach nect September.





I havent booked the reception venue yet and have been liasing with marios who has informed me that the rondavel venue is fully booked and i am very disappointed as this is the 1 i wanted. We are considering booking the pelican beach bar but i cant find any info on it anywhere.





If any1 has had there reception there could you plz tell me what it was like as i%26#39;m starting to stress!!!!




|||



Hi Sarah





I am getting married next June at the Nissi Beach.





Like yourself I also wanted the Rondeval but was informed that it was already booked and this was the beginning of May this year (the tour operator said i didnt need to book it until I got out there!!).





Anyway we have booked the Beach Taverna which apparently is very similar to the Rondeval - have you enquired about this option with Marios!?





Emma




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:10 pm, March 18, 2008


|||



Hi Sarah





I get married in June at the Nissi Beach. Like you I wanted the Rondeval but this was booked, we have however booked the Pelican (this used to be call the Nissi Taverna but changed names in the New Year).





If you look on the website for the hotel they do have one or two photos.





Hope this helps.





Emma




|||



hi



i was a bridesmaid last year! you have to check out sunsetbeach wow marquee on the beach we had a dj {mike} and cypriot dancers we did not leave till 2am in the morning and if the marquee is to big they have an amazing pagoda you will be blown away the sunset over ayia napa was so romantic i was proposed to there and hope to be back in 2009 ask to speak to sue {scouser} will do everything



good luck



polly




|||



Hi Sarah87





I am getting married at Nissi Beach on 22 September 2008 and also tried to book the rondaval and it is now booked so have booked the Pelican beach bar. I cant find any info on it either but I am sure it will still be a great venue.





What date are you?





Debbie x




|||



Hello to all the brides to-be





Yes I am finding myself in a similar situation, I have been waiting for 2009 brochure to come out (17/04/08) and I have just booked my wedding....hurray





On the off chance I sent an email to Marios and he informed me that the dates I wanted for the Rondavel is fully booked. I was too advised that I would not need to worry about this until I was out there. It is a good job I emailed. I am now heart broken as I really wanted that venue. Does anyone have any tips on a venue for my reception meal?





Good luck to all getting married this year




|||



Hi to you snd Yorkshire Zanda





I am getting Married this September and have booked my Reception at The Garden of Eden Restaurant which is a couple of minutes in a taxi from Nissi Beach



I have looked at many but this is the best and they have been a Wedding Reception Venue for msny years and have a great reputation which is why I chose it. I have a privare area away from other Guests and am having a DJ and Cyprus Dancers and I also have a dance area



They have a great website and it has lots of photographs to give you an idea of the Venue so do not worry if you cannot get Nissi there are other options . Their web if you want it is info@thegardenofedencyprus.com. I do have a contact number but have not got it with me sorry





Good luck with your Weddings




|||



Hi There,





Out of curosity who told about wait til you are there?





The Pelican Bar is a new reception venue at the Nissi and is lovely - similar to the Rondavel. I have booked the Rondavel myself and am gobsmacked that it is already booked out for next year as I only booked mine a few months ago for my wedding in 5 weeks time.





I think there is a picture on the Nissi website of it. Like I say I am getting married in a couple of weeks and will be back with loads of pics so message me!





Love



Donna




|||



hi there! does anyone have any pics of the pelican venue they can send me, I have seen the ones on the website already but not very clear. Thankyou





EMAIL natgluk@yahoo.co.uk




|||



Hi natgluk





I have sent you some pictures of Nissi Beach hotel





kev

No comments:

Post a Comment