Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Keo Factory

Does any one know if you can go round the Keo factory and if so how much is the entrance fee Thanks




|||



If I am right the Keo Factory is based up just past Tsada, I went up there on a Blanket trip hosted by a couple of Tour Company%26#39;s.





There is a shop there where you can buy the plonk haha am sure it is open to the public as well





Kev




|||



Thanks Kev its really appreciated do you know if there is a factory in Limassol?




|||



I have just yahoo%26#39;d it yes there is follow the link





…tiscali.co.uk/beerglasscollector/KEO.htm





Kev




|||



How I love a nice cold Keo!!!!




|||



We did the Keo Limassol factory trip some years ago.....not only did you get to taste the beer but the wine too!!!! One very enjoyable day!!!!




|||



Thanks for all your information I have just had a reply from the Keo factory to say the tours are from Monday to Friday at 10 o’clock in the morning. The duration of tour is 30 minutes and then they have free wine and beer tasting and no entrance fees .



Roll on July only 64 days to go




|||



Keo Queen





Can I be really cheeky and ask you to do me a favour when you go to the factory? Can you ask them why they have stopped produced white Bellapais wine? It was my absolute favourite and now apparently it is no longer produced. If they know of anywhere where there are some stocks remaining I would be very interested!!





Thanks




|||



My favourite white wine was Thisbe, very nice cold.



They also used to give your crisps to get you to drink more. After the tour you went into a large room with long tables and they put out a selection of beers and wines and you helped yourselves.



Nearly everyone bought at least one bottle.



Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment