Saturday, April 21, 2012

Any Suggestions in Cyprus?

Hi,





I am planning a 10 day break in early June. I am considering a number of European locations. If you know Cyprus, could you please let advise if you think there is a location there to suit me.







*Basically, I am looking for a seaside holiday destination which is NOT teeming with groups of noisy young troublemakers, but which is still lively and fun. (If you have ever been to Sitges, that%26#39;s a great example of what I like.)







*I love sunbathing, preferably on nudist beaches.







*I enjoy really fine food and wine.







*I am gay - that should not nor does not define everything I do, but may be relevant in some places.







*I love relaxing in the sun, reading a book, people-watching outside a cafe, going for short, scenic walks...you get the picture :)







*I will most probably be travelling alone, but I often do.





Thanks for reading this.





b




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 am, October 20, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment