Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Atlantica Aeneas hotel

Hi



I am considering booking this hotel for the october half term. and have read lots of reviews on here. However, a lot of these are from wedding parties. Is this a good hotel for a family of 4 with 2 boys aged 13 and 11? We love spending time in the pool, which is why this hotel is top of the list!




|||



bump




|||



I stayed there myself a few Octobers ago. At the time it was a 5* hotel (it%26#39;s since been downgraded slighty).





When I stayed there I certainly thought it had a 5* pool - it really is beautiful.





Have you not considered renting a private villa for your familiy in the same area?




|||



No, we really want to stay in this hotel if it is good for families. I dont want a villa, a I will end up doing all the stuff I do at home like cooking, cleaning, etc. Thats not a holiday to me! LOL!




|||



stayed at this hotel last june and are returning again this june. the pool is fantastic and is so large it never feels overcrowded the boys will love it. its a very family orientated hotel the staff are brilliant with children, would definately advise going all inclusive as drinks very expensive. if you



have any more questions dont hesitate to ask.




|||



I%26#39;ve booked to go here in June with wife and 4 year old son. Is there plenty of entertainment for the younger children? Also i play a lot of squash, does anyone know if there are many people to play??




|||



My friends have just come back from this hotel and said the food was good, but two Gin and Tonics were 14 euros, ouch




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, October 20, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment