Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Disability

I am going to Ayia Napa in May and at the moment I am recovering from a hip replacement. I should be weight bearing by the time my holiday comes around but even if I am I doubt that I will be able to walk for any great distance. Could anybody give me a website or name and phone number of a place in Ayia Napa where we might hire a wheelchair for the week? It would seem less hassle to get one there than have to take one from the UK. What do you think?




|||



I don%26#39;t know about Ayia Napa but there are places in Protaras who hire out wheelchairs %26amp; motorised scooters so there must be places in Ayia Napa - anyone out there who can help this lady/gentleman? However its not really that difficult to take your own. You will get assistance (hopefully priority) on and off the plane and you won%26#39;t have to waste precious time hunting for a hire shop.




|||



Thanks for that Kath. Having never had to do it before, I think I will follow your advice and take one of my own. By the way, it%26#39;s lady (although I think some people would beg to differ!!)




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, October 23, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment