Saturday, April 21, 2012

Shoppin in Ayia Napa and things to do

I am looking to move to Ayia Napa as I got offered a job in a hotel.





How busy is Nyia Napa?? I can see a beach, but I cant see anything like a towncentre and clothes shops?? How far would you recommend me to go for a good clothes shopping and a what is a nearest busy town?





Thank you




|||



Well done Kristin. That didn%26#39;t take you long to get fixed up.




|||



Yes they want me to start next week, so I am in shock as its happening very fast!! Just really worried if I am not going to be bored there..




|||



Obviously I don%26#39;t know much about you Kristin but I very much doubt that you are going to get bored in Ayia Napa. It is the party capital of the Med! There are some fabulous beaches with beautiful white sand and it gets very busy in high season.





You are closer to Nicosia than at the Paphos end and there is supposed to be some good shopping to be had there.





Good luck.




|||



You won%26#39;t be bored in Napa, especially if your working ! shopping is not so good, if you are local.



All the main shops are in Nicosia or Limassol but as is Cyprus all very spead out.



Be warned, it is 25 % more expensive than the UK (Euro rate). So a Chanel sunglasses etc are cheaper at home.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, October 18, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment