Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Things to do???

Hey All,





Going to Paphos in a couple of days, but looking for a quiet vacation. I would like to see some of the sites, but I only have limited time as its for work.





I have spoken to people who have gone there before, but everyone has their own interpretation of what is fun. One of the guys I spoke to hired a taxi for a day to drive him around and act as a local expert of things to do.





I%26#39;m interested in visiting the local area as apposed to the tourist area. I am looking for good food, and interesting sites. When it comes to food I%26#39;m not really on a budget, but more interested in the true cypriot experiance, and when it comes to sites I would like to take advantage of seeing the truely historical areas of the area.





I like the quiet pub type lunch where you can stay and enjoy the atmosphere for the afternoon, and possibly the evening. I will be traveling with in a small group who would like to be away from the hustle and bustle of the tourists.





If anyone knows of a good driver, or if you are a local who would like to show my group around please let me know. I will be there on the 9th and staying for a few days.





Also if you can educate me on some of the laws which tourist might not know ie drinking in public (we do plan on having a good time there) let me know what may be spacific to the area. Especially ones which are not common to the rest of the world.





So if you have any suggestions about where we might want to go, do and see it would be much appreciated.





Thanks in advance for any info you can give.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, October 23, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment