Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wedding In Protarus

Hi I am looking to get married at the Golden Coast Hotel in Protarus in July 2010.





Can anyone help and recommend a reasonably priced reception. We have been quoted about £50 a head and I wonder if anyone has any ideas or thoughts on a nice place that is not that much!!





If anyone has recently been married at the Golden Coast i would appreciate your comments or pictures if you dont mind.





Thanks a lot for any help :-)




|||



Carolyn, if you pm me your email addy I can email you some picture later this evening. My friend got married there in Sept 07. I have replied to your other post also.




|||



Thank you very much for your help.





My e-mail address is carolyn-ivany@hotmail.com.





Thanks




|||



No probs I will send you some pics later :o)




|||



Hi





We got married at the GC on 21st October 2008. Our pictures can be seen at www.photobucket.com/mistreyus1





We had our reception at The Corner Restaurant www.thecornerrestaurant.com





If you have any questions feel free to pm me




|||



Carolyn have emailed you the pics, let me know if you got them ok. Hope they help!




|||



Hi mistrey





How did your day go, is Maria the wedding planner still there





Kev




|||



Hi mystry, did you have some of the photo%26#39;s taken at St Nicholas church by the marina? Who took your photo%26#39;s?




|||



Hi Kev, yes Maria is still there, and she is lovely, just like you said. The wedding was amazing. Thanks for your help.





Cazza4, Yes some of the pictures were taken at the chapel on the edge of the harbour. Our DVD and Photo%26#39;s were done by Still Productions. PM me if you want contact details. We only Paid £300 for a 25 min DVD (it%26#39;s amazing) plus these pictures.





Mistrey




|||



Kev, Maria is still there doing a wonderful job of making everything great! Our day was amazing.





Cazza4, yes, some of our pictures were taken at the chapel on the harbourside. They DVD (which is amazing) and all the pictures were taken by Still Productions. They cost £300 for DVD and pictures. Pm me for details




|||



Thanks mystrey,



I do not need a dvd as we have one in with the package we chose. BTW, your photo%26#39;s look fab. My bridesmaids are having short dresses similar to the ones you had, I was a bit concerned they wern%26#39;t going to look right with my long one but yours have put my mind at rest. Loved your dress too, very grecian looking.



Thanks,



Cazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment