Sunday, April 15, 2012

Artio Brasserie

I am trying to book my wedding reception. Can anyone give me any feedback on the Artio Brasserie in Paphos? Need to know how suitable it would be for a reception and what the food it like etc etc. Thank you.




|||



Hi, dont know whether you have joined the paphos post for brides to be, but a girl has just held her reception here 2 weeks ago. She maybe able to help. I%26#39;ve emailed her a couple of times but she hasnt replied yet unfortunatley.





I%26#39;m also looking at this for my reception next year, got some menu%26#39;s and drinks package prices as well as photo%26#39;s from them which is good.





Louise.




|||



Have had trouble joining the paphos post, but will try again. Let me know if you get any feedback. I%26#39;ve now made a provisional booking but I%26#39;m just wiating for conformation of the wedding date before I can confirm it all.




|||



Hi Ruth,





When are looking to get married, got a date in mind. Mines May next year, staying at the Riu cypria bay hotel.





Did you get any answers to your questions that you had, your booking was quick what made you decide?. Still had no reply as of yet. And i%26#39;m still undecided, i loved a place called Zucchini%26#39;s but its taken for my wedding date and any other day i%26#39;m in cyprus too!! So having to settle for second best, i%26#39;m afraid. Did you look at Zucchini%26#39;s?





Louise.




|||



Hi Louise,





Finally got on to the paphos post! Thanks for that as has been helpful. Did look at Zucchini%26#39;s. Really like the look of it but chose Artio for teo reasons. We are staying at the Elysium anf it is only 10 mins from there and also family and friends are staying all over the place. Don%26#39;t suppose it makes too much difference, but thought it might make it all a bit more straight forward.





Will have a look at other restaurants people have mentioned on the paphos post and will let you know if I find anything else. We are getting married in Aug next year so want to get sorted as a really busy time. Where are you getting married?





Cheers, Ruth.




|||



Hi Ruth





I recently travelled out to my sister%26#39;s wedding in Paphos (15th Sep). She held her reception at Artio%26#39;s and I thought it was first class. From the outside you perhaps question the location it as its off a side road of a main street, but once inside, its beautiful.



Food was fantastic and non-stop wine all evening, but obviously depends on which food/drink package you have. They have an outside area with sofa and soft chairs for people to relax, seperate dining area which is also outside and then inside is a very smart room with dancefloor and bar.



My sister lives out there as does my Mother who is a wedding co-ordinator for Olympic Holidays. My mother has seen a number of reception venues and recommended this as one of the best.



Hope this helps.








|||



Thanks Bally.





I%26#39;m sooo excited now but just want it all to go well. Re-assuring if your mum recommends it also. Feel much happier about booking there now. Cheers.




|||



Me too bally1, thanks for the recommendation, i am also looking at this venue. I%26#39;m booked with olympic for my wedding so i may bump into your mam!!!





Thanks again for your info.





Hi Ruth, Getting married 29th May 3.30 in the hotel garden gazebo, as we wanted an outside wedding being abroad. Please let me know if you find anywhere else, but whateva you do dont entertain Zaffrons, i%26#39;ve had the most nightmare of service from the lady there, its an absolute joke to be truthful - if you look under the topic fao loulou on p.post. you will see all about it. Keep away.





Louise.




|||



I Know Loulou, saw it the other day; double bookings and all that. Had also looked at there but will not entertain it now at all. Am well impressed with paphos post. Will keep searching and will keep ontouch with any developments.





Still waiting for confirmation date for our wedding, but hoping it will be 29th Aug next year at Peyia. Don%26#39;t know if you%26#39;ve been intouch with Artio, but they have been really helpful with me so far. Let me know how you get on. Good luck!!




|||



LouLou and Ruthie,





Glad to try and help re. Artio.



If you reference Irene at Olympic holidays I am sure they will look favourably on you, hopefully wont put the price up too much!



As a special honeymoon night or two and if the budget stretches (or you have generous guests!), would recommend the Aphrodite Hills Resort, 20 mins or so out of Paphos, my sister said it was pure luxury and lovely to escape for day or so after the hectic build up to the wedding.




|||



Thanks Bally. Will have a look. Let us know if you have any other suggestions!





Lou Lou, am confirming with Artio today as has wedding date confirmed yesterday; 28th Aug. Also read more good feedback on pp, under restuarants. Have a look. If I don%26#39;t make a decision soon , will never book anything. Let me know what you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment