Saturday, April 21, 2012

Elysium - tea/coffee making facilities in rooms

Hi everyone, I am getting the impression that only certain rooms have tea and coffee making facilities. We have booked a Cypriot Loft and a Royal Studio - can anyone who has stayed in these room types please tell me what facilities they had? We are also interested in whether they have baths, showers or both as the website is a bit unclear on this too as compared with reviews I have read!





Thanks, K x




|||



The Elysium is a five star hotel. It SHOULD have coffee/tea making facilities in all rooms whether or not the rooms are suite or standard.



The rooms are extremely gorgeous though!!! My father stayed there once for a conference and I visited the room out of curiosity. I am going to definitely book the room for my anniversary in May!




|||



just to quantify last post there are a lot of 5 star hotels that do not have tea and coffee making as their principles are why should guests make their own when we have 24hr room service like all 5 stars !I know its an extra charge but if your staying 5 star you want to be waited on dont you?




|||



I can%26#39;t function in the morning without a cuppa and that includes calling, waiting for and facing the room service! Plus their charges are outrageous now the pound has crashed against the Euro, I may not be able to cook my own dinners but I can at least make my own tea to save some pennies!





I know the deluxe rooms defo don%26#39;t have facilities but get the impression from some of the reviews that the upgraded rooms do. Anyone actually been there who can tell me for sure please?




|||



That%26#39;s really strange...



I stayed at many five star hotels... all I stayed at (read my reviews to see which ones) except the Azia hotel offered tea and coffee facilities in the room.....




|||



sorry but no tea and coffee facilities in this hotel. Have a friend who stayed last year she was very disappointed lol




|||



That%26#39;s not good at all.....





Why doesn%26#39;t someone write a letter to Elysium suggesting that they should provide coffee/tea in the rooms....





Perhaps the hotel was affected by the recession and was looking for small ways to reduce costs? Therefore no coffee/tea facilities in the rooms? Or has it always been like that since the hotel was built?




|||



Hi, when are you going? We are going in June staying in a royal studio so can report back if that is any help! We were going to go prepared and take a travel kettle and some coffee I think ; )




|||



We a staying at the Elysium on Saturday in the cyprian massionette, so I will let you know what the tea making facilities are like (if there are any). Like the poster before, I will be bringing a travel kettle just in case and quite possibly some PG tips!




|||



Ok thanks for that. Hope you have a great holiday with good cups of tea :)




|||



We%26#39;ll be there early May so I can report back in time for the June visit! Will be interested to find how this weekend%26#39;s trip went?

No comments:

Post a Comment