Saturday, April 21, 2012

Kerastase Shampoo range In Ayia Napa

I know this probably has a weird title





Does anyone who is over there know if there are any salons selling the Kerastase or Redken branded shampoo ranges in Ayia Napa





I need to use either and the weight in the case just isn%26#39;t worth it so if I could buy it there when I get out there it would be brill





I have contacted Toni %26amp; Guy who had it last year but they tell me the franchise has closed now.






|||



If you go to any major supermarket in Cyprus, the brand will be stocked. I have seen them in Papantoniou and Orphanides supermarkets.




|||



They are only sold in salons not supermarkets you must have the 2 brands mixed up with others





Can anybody help me with this query?




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:33 am, October 20, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment