Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Limnaria Gardens, Paphos

Hi,





I am considering booking Limnaria Gardens in Paphos for July/August this year. I have read on some sites that there is a major shortage of sun beds at the pools. Could anyone advise if they found this a problem plus any other info you could give me on this complex would be very much appreciated.





Thanks.




|||



Hi coolestmum,



my friend has an apartment at Limnaria gardens and returned last saturday. They have two sunbeds of their own for their use and their guests around the pool. She did say though, that Leptos came and took awa 11 beds that were damaged, and when she asked the guy if he was replacing them, he said no. Don%26#39;t know how this will work in the height of summer.



I would say, that if you do rent an apartment there, check that the owners have their own beds and you sh ould not have a problem.



As for the complex, it is lovely. Just a 20 min stroll to the harbour, but near to lots of retsaurants and bars, yet you don%26#39;t seem to hear the noise. And there is a ice cream man that comes in the aftrenoon that does wonderful cones that he then dips in melted chocolate!



We are going again in Ocotber and I can%26#39;t wait.



Jayne




|||



Hi Jayne,





Thanks very much for your reply, you%26#39;ve put my mind at rest. I will just make sure as you said that whatever we rent has its own sunbeds. I%26#39;ve had a look on a couple of the websites and there is quite a lot of upstairs apartments for rent without the sunbeds, so I will keep looking.



Does your friend have any availability left for July/August time.



The pictures of the complex look lovely, I%26#39;m really looking forward to it now having had a review from someone thats been.





Thanks again,





Sharon (coolestmum)




|||



Hi Sharon, Ive just checked for availability for you at my friends, but she only has odd days available in July and August. Have you tried Owners Direct or Holiday Rentals web site. You may get something on there.



jayne




|||



Can I ask if you%26#39;ve ever been to Paphos before? I%26#39;m only asking because the location of Limnaria Gardens is fab!!



We went searching for the best location about 2 years ago whilst we were staying in a hotel and in our opinion, this is the best if you want to do top quality self-catering. The complex is minutes from the harbour, prime location, with a very good large supermarket there. From the MANY I have looked at (my other half says I research far too much but it pays off) all the apartments have washing machines, hairdryers, a welcome pack and if you book a ground floor apartment I think most have sunbeds. We stayed there last year in a ground floor apartment and it was ace. The thing is...if you needed a sunbed desperately....you could always buy a €5 one or two and just leave them in the apartment for the next people. I think if you book you need to specify a pool view, ground floor with you being a mum, or one of the townhouses. We%26#39;ve got one this year and I%26#39;m soooo excited about returning coz the kids don%26#39;t know...it will be a big surprise when we turn up at the airport...they think we are holidaying at Nanas for 2 weeks.



Hope you have a great holiday and we would all love to know how your holiday went.



Kindest regards



Sara




|||



Hi Coolestmum, We went to limnaria Gardens last October and I agree with everything thats been said, We are returning in June %26amp; October and this time we have booked with cyprussands.com. Check out their website for availability in July/August




|||



Hi Everyone,





Thank you all so much for your advice. This is the first time I%26#39;ve ever joined a forum and you have all been so helpful. Its definately going to be Limnaria Gardens for us.





For Sara - I%26#39;ve been to Paphos 4 years ago and stayed at the Avanti Village, I really liked it but thought it was too far out. I only have a rough idea where Limnaria is because I remember passing Alexander the Great Hotel and Limnaria is meant to be close by.





Thanks to everyone again and when I get booked up I%26#39;ll post and let you all know.





Regards,





Sharon.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, October 23, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment