Thursday, April 19, 2012

Theo Sunset Bay Holiday Village paphos

Has anyone been here ? there are no reviews and any info would be nice, Thanks




|||



Hi





I have found the property web page and it is due to open march 2009, so hence no reviews. It looks really nice, too good to be true for the money so I am going to ring them tomorrow and see how far from completion they are. Travel republic seem to do the best rates whom Ive booked through before and are very good, cheaper than booking direct. If I can find out anymore I will let you know.




|||



I have just made a reservation at Theo Sunset Bay. 2 weeks in april.



I made my reservation through Totaltourist who also have good prices at this hotel. A friend has been out at the hotel, and it seems to soon be ready, and looked very nice.. So I hope so.



Does anybody know if Totaltourist is a good place to book hotels from?




|||



Have just heard back from the hotel and they have confirmed that it will be finished and opened by mid March. It looks lovely, a bit far out from the main resorts but I%26#39;m going to give it a go. The hotel replied really quickly if you have any questions, I sent a long list and they were really helpful.




|||



I have booked for a week stay at the end of march, very cheap I must say for a 1 bed appt with sea view, £164 (hmmm). Did contact the hotel as I was concerned from previous forums that the hotel did not open on time last year. However the owner confirmed like the previous post that the hotel will be opening in mid-march, and that everything will be ready. Furthermore he said that the computerised images of the rooms, will look like that or better. But I will be keeping my fingers crossed! Does anyone know if there is a microwave in the room, would help with the little one.




|||



I am seriously considering booking here but like others on this thread would like more information. For those who know the area what is the coast nearby like?




|||



Theo Sunset Bay is about 15 mins car drive from Paphos Harbour. It is just before a long pebble beach which does have a little sand too. The sea is not suitable for swimming safely. It is on the main bus route into Coral Bay and Paphos. It is brand new and should be completed by March.




|||



We have also booked for next Sept and I think the reason it is so reasonable is to get bookings in the first instance,as it is not open yet but it does look lovely, we are hireing a car so won%26#39;t have any bother getting around Paphos, we were there last Sept so know where it is, can%26#39;t wait, Paphos is lovely, as is the whole island I am sure you will enjoy it.




|||



Hello, has anyone actually been to this holiday village yet, there%26#39;s some postings on here that people are travelling March, April.... anyone?? would like to book something myself, many thanks for any replies..




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, October 17, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment