Saturday, April 21, 2012

Places to visit

Hi all, I am going to be with my family in Cyprus June 21 - 28. I would like to do what I never did when living in Limassol 15 years ago, which is seeing the island. Any tips what I should not miss this time around. I%26#39;ll be renting a car so getting around won%26#39;t be a problem.





Also, there used to be this fantastic little restaurant in Yermasoyia Village, very rustic, and serving an amazing Meze. Unfortunately I can%26#39;t remember its name, but I do remember that the walls were plastered with business cards and pictures of the owner and famous people. Does anybody know if it still exists?





Cheers,





RAZ




|||



I%26#39;m no Cyprus expert, but my fondest memories from my trip there are from driving and hiking all over the Troodos mountain area. I stayed in Platres. It was magical. (And the exact same time of year as when you are going.) So I would say don%26#39;t miss the little villages, the monasteries, and the beautiful mountain scenery of Troodos.




|||



Xaroula, this will definitely be on the agenda, the Trodos mountains are truly magical. Thanks for the advice.





RAZ




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, October 19, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment