Tuesday, April 17, 2012

ayia napa in may

Hi i%26#39;m planning to go to ayia napa on 1st May with my boyfirend for his birthday!! Would the weather be ok??? and how about clubs???





I would appreciate any help thanks xxxx




|||



If you are looking for good weather and clubs you have done the best choice. If you are from Malta the weather I think is similar to yours but a little more hot and dry here. There are plenty of clubs in Ayia Napa of course not so full as in the middle summer.




|||



Hi thanks for your reply :)!!




|||



Hi, I am going on 1st May with my partner aswell, hope it%26#39;s sunny!!




|||



i go to ayia napa every may and its really hot,about 30 degrees,the clubs wont be to busy because its low season but still open,but can be pricey for drinks




|||



Hope the weather would be great ax we are experiencing lots of rain here in Malta hope it%26#39;s not as it is here!!!! I will arrive at Napa on the 1st of May as well. I%26#39;m still confused about the clothes i should take with me as i%26#39;m not sure about the weather up there. Any suggestions please????




|||



When I have been in May before - I take plenty of summer tops and skirts, shorts, etc but I also take a light cardigan or two as sometimes you might feel you need it late evenings - it%26#39;s not cold but they come in handy. I also get some of the scarfs from places such as H%26amp;M and wrap those around my shoulders during the evening as they do the trick and look quite dressy. I hope this helps.. We are staying in the main area by the square, can%26#39;t wait now!!




|||



Thanks alot for your reply :)) We are staying at Napa Plaza... we are staying there for a long weekend. I%26#39;cant wait too :)) I%26#39;ve been checking the weather over the internet it seems to be fine but i don%26#39;t know how accurate the forecast is.





Thanks again!!




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:30 am, October 21, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment